If you are the user of Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 then I am sure you are very well aware of its speed which is 1.4 GHz. I think most of the users are satisfied with this kind of speed that this Smartphone gives while playing HD games etc. But there are some people don’t seem to be satisfied with its speed. So XDA Developers member netarchy and a group of other developers launched the Ninphetamin3 kernel. With the help of this kernel you will be able to overclock your device’s processor to 1.8 GHz processor and hence making your Smartphone work faster than before.
Requirements Before You Overclock
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least half the charge of the battery is required to carry out the task so make sure your battery is backed up with charge else installation may fail.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Overclock The Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-19300 to 1.8 GHz With The Ninphetamin3 Custom Kernel
- Download all the required files needed for this operation from the links given at the end of this post.
- Now, Turn off your device and restart into download mode.
- In order to start your device into download mode you need to press and hold Volume Down +Home+ Power buttons. Once warning msg appeared then press the Volume Up key to continue into Download Mode.
- Next, extract the Odin file and open the folder and click exe file.
- Using a USB cable connect your device to the PC.
- Now in Odin display window click PDA button and locate Ninphetamin3-release-1.2.0.tar.md5file.
- For double check of this process you need to keep track that Re-partition is not checked under Options.
- Now you need to click on the Start to flash the kernel.
- Reboot will automatically take place once the flashing procedure is done on your device.
- Once the above process is done disconnect your phone from the PC.
- Some times in very rare cases Odin becomes unresponsive and you may get a FAIL message then do the following:
- Initially you need to close Odin and disconnect your phone from the PC.
- Take out the device battery and reinsert it.
- Once again repeat the main process from step 3.
- This is it folks you are done with the overclocking process.
Download Ninphetamin3 custom kernel – http://ninpo.qap.la/kernels/ninphetamin3/ninphetamin3-release-1.2.0.tar.md5
Download Odin 3 – http://www.mediafire.com/?189h7dqldccnrq8