HTC EVO 4G LTE is one of the latest and most amazing Smartphone of the current season which is in news. The developers of Android have become so smart that they root the Smartphone even before its release. And here also such case exits in which HTC EVO 4G LTE is rooted before its release. So if you want to root it manually all by yourself then just follow the steps given below:
Steps To Root And Unroot HTC EVO 4G LTE
- The very first thing you need to do is download the necessary files and drivers which are going to be used in this process. You can download from the links given at the end of the post.
- Now after downloading you need to install it on your PC. For Linux users there is no such need to install over their PC because it is prebuilt in that OS.
- Next, download the HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting Package from the end of the post and extract the files.
- Now this is basic step for almost all the Smartphone here you need to turn on your USB Debugging for your device. Just go to Settings –> Applications –> Development –> USB Debugging.
- Connect your device to the PC using USB and follow the procedure.
- If you are a Windows User then follow the steps given below:
- Go to the folder where you extracted the package and run runme.bat file.
- When you run this file, command prompt gets opened and after that press Enter to root your HTC EVO 4G LTE.
- If you are a Linux User the follow then steps given below:
- Similarly unzip the rooting package and initiate a terminal and hit the following commands as given below:
Chmod 755 *
- Next you have to open up a new terminal and type the following commands:
Chmod 755 *
- This is it folks your Smartphone is rooted now.
- In case if you wish to Unroot HTC EVO 4G LTE then follow the steps given below:
- Turn on your device.
- Go to SuperSU app.
- Go to settings –> Full Unroot.
- These are the simple steps on How To Root And Unroot HTC EVO 4G LTE.
Download Rooting Package Link - http://downloadandroidrom.com/