If you own a LG Optimus G F180K and waited for a long time to get any sort of rooting update then the long and tiring wait is over. Now the device is finally rooted it calls for a treat. Doesn’t it? And this is all possible thanks to the XDA Developers member Bin4ry. It was all his efforts that have made this possible. With root tool which has a script now it is possible to root Android 4.0 ICS and Android 4.1 JB devices.
But in order to root your Optimus G, your device need to be on the 10h firmware. The reason behind this is that the current rooting tool did not work well with the newer 10i firmware. But after downgrading to 10h from 10i you can run the root tool and finally once again you can upgrade back to 10i. You can read on this Android Tutorial to know more on How to Root the Optimus G F180K.
Requirements Before You Root
- You will require a LG Optimus G F180K.
- Now you need to backup all your device data.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off security systems on your device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install drivers for your device on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Root The Optimus G F180K
- The very first step in this procedure is to download the needed files from the link given at the end of this post.
- And once downloaded, save it on your PC and extract them in a separate folder.
- Now the extracted file name Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18.7z is present on your PC.
- Now you need to open the extracted folder.
- Next, all you need to do is double click on the Runme.bat and follow the simple and easy instructions.
- Once installed on your device it will automatically reboot itself.
- That’s all folks you have successfully rooted your device effortlessly.
Download Root Tool – http://uploaded.net/file/0fpyh5c5