The craze for the Google’s latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is very viral these days and almost every user want to have his hands on it. But many users are still interested in the ICS update for Galaxy Note GT-N7000 and which is aliased as XXLRG. In this update your Smartphone works smoother than before. So just follow this Android Tutorial on How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 running on Android 4.0.4 ICS Build XXLRG.
Requirements Before You Root
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 with XXLRG firmware installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least half the charge of the battery is required to carry out the task so make sure your battery is backed up with charge else installation may fail.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 running on Android 4.0.4 ICS Build XXLRG
- Download the necessary files from the links given at the end of this post and transfer the CWM.zip onto your device’s external SD card.
- And transfer the SuperSU-Busybox-Installer.zip onto internal storage of your device.
- Now, turn your device off and reboot it into Recovery Mode.
- You can do that by long pressing and holding the Volume Up +Home button+ Power buttons.
- Now, go to Main Recovery menu –> Apply Update From External Storage option.
- Search for the CWM.zip file and install it. And your device will now boot into ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Select the Install ZIP From SD Card in the ClockworkMod Recovery menu –> Choose ZIP From SD Card –> search for SUPERSU-Busybox-Installer.zip to flash it.
- And now you need to confirm the installation –> Yes! Install SUPERSU-Busybox-Installer.zip.
- Now by this time flashing process would have been done and your device will be rooted.
- Go back to the Main Menu –> Reboot System Now.
- Go to SuperSU Application –> Update the su binary. And this is it folks you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000.
Download ClockworkMod Recovery - http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1056408&d=1336826886
Download Superuser package – http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1137922&d=1340015445