An enormous revolution came after the Korean giant introduced its Galaxy series Smartphones. This Galaxy series has become so popular that almost every other mobile user has this series Smartphone. And Android makes it much more special with its periodic update of its platform. And one of the most popular devices of this series is Samsung Galaxy Note. And if you are looking to root this device then just follow the steps given below.
Requirements Before You Root
- Half the charge of the battery is required to carry out the task so make sure your battery is backed up with charge else installation may fail.
- Perform backup operation to protect your important data and files so that you don’t loose if any error occurs.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Make sure you have Samsung Kies installed on your PC.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Note
- Initially you have to download the Android SDK package from the download link given at the end of this post.
- After downloading open a new folder and extract all the files into it.
- Once extraction is done you need to activate debugging mode in your Samsung Galaxy Note.
- To activate the debugging mode go to Menu Button –> Settings –> Applications –> Development –> USB Debugging.
- Now take out your USB cable of your note and connect your PC with the note using this data cable.
- As soon as it is connected it will prompt user for turning on the USB storage.
- Now open the folder that contains the downloaded files and look for “Runme.bat” and run this file.
- When you run this file auto guiding wizard opens up, just follow the instructions given for rooting shown onto your PC screen.
- It will hardly take 2 to 3 minutes for this process to complete.
- Now once the entire process is over your Samsung Galaxy Note is all ready to be used and it is now rooted.
- Just follow the above steps in orderly manner to achieve the success else you may end up hanging your Samsung Galaxy Note. And if you find any error or face difficulties during rooting you can always drop your views in the comment sections.
Download Android SDK