Are you worried that your Samrtphone’s binary counter will increase when you try to flash it? If so, then in this case the problem has already been addressed by XDA Developers member mrRobinson for Sprint Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 users. So now you can very well flash your device without increasing flash counter.
Requirements Before You Root
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least half the charge of the battery is required to carry out the task so make sure your battery is backed up with charge else installation may fail.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Root The Sprint Galaxy S3 L710 Without Increasing Flash Counter
- Download the necessary files from the links given at the end of this post and then extract them on to your PC.
- Turn off your Smartphone.
- Next, you have to boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down+Home+Power buttons. And once the warning msg is displayed then press the Volume Up button to enter into the download mode.
- Extract the downloaded file Odin3-v3.04.zip onto your PC.
- Now, launch Odin on your PC.
- Using a USB cable connect your phone to your PC.
- Once Odin is launched then select the PDA button, browse for the root6_SRP_L710VPALEN.tar file.
- Choose Start in Odin to begin flashing the latest firmware on your device.
- Once when flashing is complete, reboot will automatically take place on your device. A message stating PASS will also appear on Odin window.
- Once this installation process is completed you can disconnect your device from the USB which is attached to your PC.
- That’s all folks! You have now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S3 L710 without Increasing Flash Counter.
Download Prerooted stock Galaxy S3 L710VPALEN firmware – https://s3.amazonaws.com/test_file_66/root66_SPR_L710VPALEN.7z
Download Odin 3 – http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1148059&d=1340384913