There is hundreds of way to break down a Smartphone in terms of rooting no matter how secure it may be all thanks to the crafty developers. And such one developer is XDA Developers member djrbliss. He has found a new way to root devices such as Atrix HD MB886.
MotoFail2Go root exploit is one such thing that don’t even work on this device but also on various other Motorola Smartphones. If you hate those pesky technical guides that you are unfamiliar with then this tool for all the new Android is the one to enjoy for.
You may be thinking that what’s so good about this MotoFail2Go. Well with this tool there is no need to unlock your Smartphone’s bootloader. This procedure also works for various other models like Razr M, Razr HD, Razr I, and Photon Q. follow this Android Tutorial on How To Root The Atrix HD MB886.
Requirements Before You Root
- You will require a Motorola Atrix HD MB886.
- Now you need to backup all your device data.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off security systems on your device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install drivers for your device on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Root The Atrix HD MB886
- Go to the end of this post and download the necessary files needed on your PC.
- Now the very next step is to connect your device via a USB cable to your PC.
- Once connected you can see that Windows has detected your device.
- If you face any difficulty then try to re-install your device’s drivers.
- Once downloaded the files extract the Motofail2go_windows.zip file on your PC.
- Now open up the extracted folder and double-click the Run.bat file to launch it.
- After it has launched just follow the on-screen instructions. Once it is done Your Smartphone will automatically reboot.
- Next step is to remove your device from PC. And it is done.
Download Motorola Rooting File – http://vulnfactory.org/public/motofail2go_windows.zip
Download Motorola Drivers – http://www.mymotocast.com/download/MDM?platform=windows