Sony Xperia T LT30 is one of the most amazing Smartphones in the market right now and if you own one then there is good news for you. Now it is possible to root the Sony Xperia T LT30. To make your experience more enjoyable with Sony Xperia T LT30 various developers are busy in creating ROMs and other software. You may be thinking why to root? Then the answer is to give your device more capabilities. And if you are scared to root then rooting is made easier all thanks to the XDA Developers member Bin4ry. To know more just read along this Android Tutorial on How To Root The Sony Xperia T LT30.
Requirements Before You Root
- You will need Sony Xperia T LT30p with at least Android 4.0 ICS or higher versions.
- Backup all your personal data.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations. Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Root The Sony Xperia T LT30
- The very first step is to download the required files from the download links given at the end of this post.
- Next, go to your Smartphone’s Settings –> Developer Options –> Enable USB debugging as already discussed in the requirements.
- Now you have to extract the files on your PC from Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15.zip using 7-Zip tool that you have downloaded.
- After extracting the files just open the folder to see the extracted rooting files.
- Initiate the RunMe.bat file by double clicking to run the program. By this action a tool window will appear.
- Using a USB data cable connect your Smartphone to your PC.
- After you have successfully connected your Smartphone to your PC, you need to now type 1 and press Enter key.
- Finally you need to follow the simple on-screen instructions which will appear on your tool window. And your Smartphone may reboot twice in the process so be cool.
Download and Install the following 3 packages on to your PC:
Sony PC Companion – http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/Software%20Downloads/PC%20Companion/Sony%20PC%20Companion_2.10.094_Web.exe
Sony Update Service – http://emma.extranet.sonyericsson.com/update_service_setup
7-Zip – http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
Download Rooting Package – http://uploaded.net/file/h44f6vni