Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L 700, the name itself gives you goosebumps. It is one of the best and the finest Android device. If you have this then you are a one lucky guy. If you are looking to Root, bootloader unlock and ClockworkMod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L 700 then follow the guide given below.
Requirements Before You Install
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least half the charge of the battery is required to carry out the task so make sure your battery is backed up with charge else installation may fail.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing operations by you.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Root, bootloader unlock and ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L 700 (Sprint)
- Before you get started with the installation first you need to download the Wugfresh Toolkit 1.4 and its help file from the download link given at the end of the post.
- Once the toolkit file is downloaded onto your PC then run the toolkit installer and specify the directory as C:\ when prompted.
- Initiate the Galaxy Nexus Root toolkit and boot your device into fast boot mode by following the step given as:
- Switch off the device and press and hold Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Button keys.
- Now next step is to connect your device to your PC using a USB data cable.
- A dialog box appears that prompts for model no. and build of your device.
- Now we move onto the main menu window of the device. Here you can see fastboot mode and ADB mode so it depends on you to choose among them for best suited for your condition and device.
- In order to root your device just follow the steps as:
- You need to install phone’s drivers by clicking Full Driver Installation Guide button.
- Perform backup if you wish to and then click Unlock Button in order to unlock your device’s bootloader.
- Under “And” option in Root section specify whether you wish to permanently flash ClockworkMod or not and click Root.
- If you wish to perform other operations just click appropriate buttons and follow the instructions.
Download Wugfresh Toolkit 1.4 – link 1 – http://goo.im/devs/WugFresh/GnexRootToolkit/GnexRootToolkit.v1.4.sfx.exe
link 2 – http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Galaxy-Nexus-Root-Toolkit-Download-213077.html
Download help file – http://www.mediafire.com/?qudlmw0cz45qycw