The Jelly Bean fever has spread all the way. Every other user wants to have it on his Smartphone or device. So why not taste it on your device too? Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has all the special and exciting features that every users wishes for. In order to taste these amazing and awesome features on your device specially on your Galaxy Nexus L700, just follow this Android Tutorial on How To Upgrade Galaxy Nexus L700 to Jelly Bean Build JRO03L.
Requirements Before You Upgrade
- You will need a Galaxy Nexus L700 with an unlocked bootloader and ClockworkMod Recovery installed
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is required to carry out the task so make sure your battery is backed up with charge else installation may fail.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Upgrade Galaxy Nexus L700 to Jelly Bean Build JRO03L
- First thing you need to do is just download Maddoggin Jelly Bean JRO03L custom ROM file on to your PC and transfer it to your Galaxy Nexus’ SD card.
- Next, switch off your device.
- Now you have to boot into Recovery Mode and you can do that by pressing and holding Power+Volume Up+Volume Down keys.
- And now you will enter into Fastboot Mode. As soon as you enter in this mode you can see “Start”. All you have to do is just use the Volume keys to bring to light “Recovery” and choose it using Power button.
- And my advice is you should go for a NANDroid backup of your current ROM so that it can be restored back if something goes wrong.
- And you can back up using the following steps – Go to –> Backup and Restore –> Backup –> Select Wipe data/factor reset –> Select Wipe cache partition and start wiping the data.
- Next, Select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Select Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for Maddoggin ROM file and the ROM starts to install over your device.
- And finally once the installation operation is done you need to Go back to the main menu –> Reboot System Now.
Download Maddoggin Jelly Bean JRO03L custom ROM – http://www.shabbypenguin.com/Users/Maddoggin/Maddoggin-Jellybean-jb14.zip