This game: The haunted is a quick rated as third person action horror game which spot lights on conveying a forceful multiplayer practice. Here in this game the goal of the player is to release nuisance places and stay alive the attack from the gofers of Hell. The game features quite a few multiplayer modes like demons vs. humans, cooperative game of survival and demonizer.
Things which affects the gameplay are-
- More than 30 upgradeable weapons and also hidden extraordinary weapons and other items.
- Updates and DLC for future are free.
- The levels can be customized and it is alteration support.
- It is powered by weird Engine 3.
Here the players will have to free the damn area and try to stay alive against the attack of monsters from hell.
Features of The Haunted: Hell’s Reach
- Enthusiastic co-op online as well as offline gameplay for up to 4 players
- Multiplayer against mode! Humans against Demons in thrilling and different game modes ‘Demonizer’ and ‘Battle’.
- 8 better environments with exclusive level events for example lightening storms and meteor showers.
- Up to 30 stages which are spread over 8 frightening sites.
- There are more than 20 opponents.
- Heaps of advanced weapons for example the knife advances to a chainsaw, glaive or even to witch hammer
- There are 6 covert arms on each level.
- 4 thrilling and distinctive game modes: Survival, Inferno, battle and Demonizer.
- Reinstate your physical condition and reinitiate your companions by wiping out the soul stones.
System Requirements of The Haunted: Hell’s Reach
- OS- Windows XP, Vista or 7
- CPU- Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz
- RAM- 2GB
- Graphics- Shader Model 3.0 graphics card with 256MB memory
- HDD- minimum 4GB of free space
- Sound Card- DirectX compatible
The upside of The Haunted: Hell’s Reach
- Shocking amount of stab
- Various design of level with plenty of spooky structural design
- Pleasant mix of gunfire and encounter combat
The downside of The Haunted: Hell’s Reach
- The game is tremendously difficult even on its easiest setting.
- The rules of the matches regarding health and spawing are excessively penalizing and irritating.
Initially this game has made immense promises but later on it runs into chief troubles because of illogical complexity and a huge number of dubious plan decisions. Whether you play this game all alone or with your friends, the action is very simple and uncomplicated. The download link for this game is