A computer system has many processes running in it. This comes up with a performance issue. There can be processes which have low priority or need running with same resources as those of the essential processes which is indeed a ravage of resources that can lead to inappropriate utilization of system resources. Hence, keeping an eye on system working and usage of internal components becomes essential.
The All CPU Meter serves for this purpose. The All CPU Meter is a windows utility gadget which is as small as one tenth of an MB but used to check memory usage, processor working, performance graph etc.
The listed below are some of the qualities of the All CPU Meter gadget for windows operating system.
Features of All CPU Meter
- All CPU Meter gadget is a freeware and an easy to install utility for windows operating system.
- It can be downloaded from the official windows site for free or many other sites.
- It gives us an idea about the memory space used, free memory and total memory of the computer system.
- It display the processors present in the system each one in different colours and its usage. It can support up to 24 processors.
- The All CPU Meter has online support and its updates can be automatically acquired as it is released.
- This gadget has a graph showing the computer’s performance that too in two different styles.
- The display screen explains the clock rate of the system and the monitoring refresh cycles are as small as one second whereas other tracking software has refresh cycle of 2 or 3 seconds.
- The colour display of minimum every processor can be altered provided we know the hexadecimal representation number of the color.
- It requires arbitrator software for showing processor temperatures.
- The tool can be placed in windows side bar and its size and opacity of the tool can be modified on user’s demand.
- This tool is released by addgadget Inc.
- The tool consumes low system resources and can come handy when a user needs to know the internal components and functioning of the system.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP or later.
- Memory: 512 MB or more
- CPU: Dual Core or later on processor configurations.
- Hard disk Space required: 50 MB of free disk space on your hard drive
You can download this tool from
Meanwhile, you can also check out our big collection on various other Applications as well as various other Tools for Windows at