Shogun 2: Total War is the newest installment in the series of Total War. This game receives huge critics and reviews and is mostly played by the youngsters. In this latest series some of the meticulous areas has been admired which includes the refinement and simplification of the series by recurring to its ancestry.
The turn-based single-player battle of the Shogun 2’s stands on its own qualities as an outstanding tactic game. Here you can play as a determined leader, or daimyo of one of the most influential tribes in Japan. Every tribe has exclusive powers that one have to be master in if he plans to confine Kyoto, which is Japan’s capital city, and unite Japan as its new shogun.
For example, the Mori are masters in shipwrights, while the Chosokabe have better bow infantry, and the Hojo get making construction extras. The choice of tribe is a simple one as evaluated to the lots of tricky decisions one have to compose during the battle time. One case is the allotment of your investigation efforts, which must be cautiously divided between the Bushido arts and chi.
A muscular wealth based on chi is desirable to pay for a commanding army’s maintenance, but a barely focused dictator, however makes clear to, may be flooded by a military creature. In addition to this, even economic planning is essential for triumph. Your economic talent and buildable elements are restricted by the building types in your regions.
Advantages of Shogun 2: Total War
- Fashionably stunning and overflowing with character
- The Avatar Conquest mode cheers for repeat play
- Japanese castles initiate novel blockade battles
- Immense supportive battles
- Progresses upon preceding Total War games in each way, as well as campaign AI
Disadvantages of Shogun 2: Total War
- Infrequent crashes trouble the multiplayer fights
- Rare AI issues in instantaneous battles
- Shogun 2 is the game of 16th century feudal Japan, in the consequences of the war Onin. The country is broken into rival tribes by local warlords, each of them combating for control.
- Shogun 2 will have a mixture of turn-based strategy and instantaneous strategy game play.
- The fights of Shogun 2 will entail extensive battles between armies that convene on the battle map which takes place either on land or water.
- OS- Windows XP, Vista or 7
- CPU- 2 GHz Intel Dual Core or 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core or similar AMD
- RAM- 1 GB for XP, 2 GB for Windows 7 or Vista
- HDD- 20 GB of free disk space
- Graphics- 256 MB Graphics Memory with shadder 3
- Sound Card- DirectX 9
One can download this game from