“The Dark Knight Rises”.. well, the name itself says it all and it is enough to make you go wild because its all about your super hero Batman. It was the most awaited movie of the year and now it is in theaters and i am quite sure most of you would have pre booked your tickets to see it on the first day. But now if you have an Android Smartphone and want to play it then there is an amazing news for you.
Gameloft has made it possible for you by introducing an Android Games and you can install “The Dark Knight Rises” from Google Play Store. It has all the features in the world that will make you go crazy from multiple missions to hostage situations and car chases to jail brakes and bomb squads. You must have seen the Bat Pod only just in movies and posters but in this Mobile Apps you get to ride it virtually.
Features of The Dark Knight Rises Android Apps
- Many missions and other random events that enables you to deal with hostage situations, bomb squads, jailbreaks and perform car chases.
- You have to gather hidden items within the city to unlock, upgrades and new fighting skills for The Dark Knight.
- You can even have access to Batman’s arsenal.
- As said earlier you can ride the Bat-Pod for vigilante missions and have fun all the way.
- You get to uncover or explore the city of Gotham and its different districts on this huge map and you can enjoy amazing graphics.
But if you are a iPhone user then you can download The Dark Knight Rises from the Apple iTunes Store for $6.99.This The Dark Knight Rises game gives us an opportunity to roam freely in the corners of dark and gloomy Gotham city and to fight against crime and the mean bad guys that you face.
Before you install you need a to have a huge space on your device to run this game successfully as the file size is 1.8GB, and you’ll have to download an additional 1.8GB game data to enjoy the entire HD game. You can download this game from the official link given below